Keneally Consulting Offer Public Relations in the following ways.
- Draft and facilitate Media Packs and or Press Releases
- Develop media marketing lists for mail outs, fax broadcasts and telemarketing.
- Facilitate individual media interviews.
- Assist in copy writing for all publicity information.
- Develop different media stories.
The following media outlets in Australia could be targeted:
- Evening news
- Current Affairs programmes.
- All state talkback shows.
- All state newsrooms.
- FM radio lifestyle programmes.
- All national dailies.
- All metropolitan and regional newspapers
- All industry specific reporters.
- Target relevant magazines.
- Target all relevant web based media outlets.
- Monitor media on a regular basis and be prepared for issues that may arise.
- Research journalists as they make contact with the company. This would be coordinated in collaboration with the identified clients appointed liaison personnel.
- Manage media interviews and sit in on interviews as they happen.
- Manage media conferences if and when they may develop.
- Be the first point of contact for any media inquiries to our clients office.
- Be available to the appropriate senior staff to develop media messages and responses.
- Conduct media training for appropriate senior staff and or other staff if required.
- Work with appropriate senior staff and /or relevant staff, as stories develop, to give appropriate messages.
- Field media inquiries as appropriate.